E Tint Glasses
E-TINT: AWARD-WINNING SCIENCE MEETS MILITARY PRECISION.
Rapid Light Adaptive Eyewear (RLAE). Using patented, advanced liquid crystal technology, our hands-free tactical eyewear instantaneously and automatically shifts lenses from light to dark in 0.1 of a second.
The world’s fastest-tinting Rapid Light Adaptive Eyewear (RLAE) is also the ONLY electronically-tintable eyewear approved for use by the U.S. Army (APEL).
- The world’s most rapid changing lens (0.1 second transition time)
- Avoid time delays due to unexpected moments of glare
- Speed transition time and eye adjustment as you move from light/dark spaces
- Move seamlessly from outdoor to indoor (and vice-versa) lighting conditions
- Stay focused with hands-free options for tint control
- Improve precision of shooting, scanning, and pursuit by removing the lighting X factor
- Extend time in the field with 70 hours of in-use battery life
- Electronic: Battery-operated liquid crystal lens
- Fail-safe: Designed to go clear without power
- Adjustable: Nose-piece and temple arms for perfect fit
- Impact: ANSI z87.1 impact resistant lens
- Optics: ANSI z80.3 optical performance
- Battery life: 70+ hours continuous use
- 100% UV blocking
- Anti-fog coating
- RX – Prescription add-on lens (select models)
« Needlestick cut resistance gloves In-line Thermal Weapon Sights »