SOF Cap for Binocular Night Vision Devices and PVS-14
A FULLY ADJUSTABLE CAP FOR HEAD MOUNTING NVGs WHEN A HELMET IS NOT REQUIRED.
The SOF Cap is designed to allow operators to run NODs with comfort and stability in situations where a ballistic or bump helmet is not required. The design of the SOF cap allows for maximum ventilation, comfort and stability. The NVG shroud is compatible with all VAS style helmet mounts. Additionally the wearer can easily replace the standard VAS shroud with a 3 hole style shroud. The SOF cap includes loop Velcro on much of the exterior surface for mounts, beacons or other ancillary equipment. The SOF cap is compatible with most over-the-head comms systems.
- Designed to run Night Vision Devices either as monocular or binocular without the need for a ballistic or bump helmet.
- Custom suspension and padding, allowing for extended operation without generating hot spots.
- Integrated NVG shroud compatible with MILSTAN NVG mounts.
- Removable battery pack with cable management system.
- Incorporates Galvion’s BATLSKIN fit band for exact fit to users head.
- Compatible with Galvion’s BATLSKIN 4 point retention / chinstrap system
Galvion BATLSKIN Components
The SOF cap integrates Galvion’s Batlskin dial adjustable fit band. The fit band combined with the custom PRG combat liner allows the wearer to tighten the cap as needed, securing the cap without the need for a retention / chin strap assembly for normal ground based operations. An optional BATLSKIN retention system is available that secures to the SOF cap through the 4 point external MOLLE system on the cap. The retention systems is secured with press caps (no tools needed).
« Armor Source Sniper Helmet New Trijicon RMR HD »